How Off-site Shredding Works
- A written contract is entered into so that both of us are compliant with GDPR legal requirements.
- If required, lockable secure bin(s) to help you collect and protect your confidential data while on your premises, these will be delivered to your site.
- We can accept paper records, including in folders or files (provided the majority is paper based), and there is no need to remove staples or paper clips.
- Collections of confidential material are undertaken by our uniformed staff, security vetted to BS7858 which includes a DBS check and carrying photographic ID.
- We issue a secure waste transfer note for collections.
- To ensure that all confidential material collected remains protected from unauthorised access from the point of collection to complete destruction:
Our vehicles are fitted with GPS tracking, fitted with an immobiliser/alarm, are closed and locked during transit and are immobilised/alarmed when left unattended. Drivers can communicate with our depots by telephone. All material is taken to one of our local secure destruction facilities which have an intruder alarm installed (to BS EN50131-1) monitored by an alarm receiving centre and a CCTV system monitoring unloading, storage and shredding areas.
- After shredding, all paper is baled and recycled by paper and tissue mills. Media and any other material shredded are sent for recycling or to Waste to Energy facilities, for energy recovery.
- We provide you with a certificate of destruction for legal compliance.
Your confidential material
is taken to our secure
A Secure Waste Transfer Note is issued.
Confidential material is shredded at our depot in accordance to BS EN15713 Standards and a Certificate of Destruction issued.
Shredded paper is baled ready for transportation on to recycling mill in order to be made into new paper products.
Arranging a regular frequency of collection is quick and easy to do. It will save you time arranging collections and provide you with peace of mind that confidential waste is being dealt with regularly. Collection frequency can be tailored to your requirements.
Regular collections can be arranged for both On-site and Off-site shredding.
Adhoc or One-off Shredding
There will be occasions when you require a lot more shredding than normal, for example, an annual archive clearance or an office/home move, or you do not have a regular collection.
We can either collect material already stored in your own archive boxes/sacks or we can deliver secure bins for you to fill ahead of collection.
We offer both On-site and Off-site shredding services.
We can facilitate any volume of shredding, and are happy to provide a one-off shredding service when you do not wish to set up a regular collection.
Our Range of Containers for Off-site Shredding
We offer a range of secure containers to help you collect and protect your confidential data while on your premises, including:
Sacks supplied with numbered security seals
Secure wheeled bins – 140 Litre, 240 Litre and 660 Litre
Secure RORO bins
Sectors We Regularly Undertake Shredding for:
- Public Sector
- Legal Services