How On-site Shredding Works
- A written contract is entered into so that both of us are compliant with GDPR legal requirements.
- If required, lockable secure bin(s) to help you collect and protect your confidential data while on your premises, these will be delivered to your site.
- We can accept paper records, including in folders or files (provided the majority is paper based), and there is no need to remove staples or paper clips.
- Collections of confidential material are undertaken by our uniformed staff, security vetted to BS7858 which includes a DBS check and carrying photographic ID.
- Our staff shred your paper records in the rear of our specialist mobile shredding vehicle on your own site.
- The vehicle is not left unattended when unprocessed material is onboard.
- After shredding, all paper is taken to one of our local depots to be baled for recycling.
- We provide you with a certificate of destruction for legal compliance..
Confidential material is collected from console.
Confidential material is shredded on-site in accordance to BS EN15713.
A Certificate of Destruction/Waste Transfer Note is issued.
Shredded paper is baled ready for transportation on to recycling mill in order to be made into new paper products.
Arranging a regular frequency of collection is quick and easy to do. It will save you time arranging collections and provide you with peace of mind that confidential waste is being dealt with regularly. Collection frequency can be tailored to your requirements
Regular collections can be arranged for both On-site and Off-site shredding.
Adhoc or One-off Shredding
There will be occasions when you require a lot more shredding than normal, for example, an annual archive clearance or an office/home move, or you do not have a regular collection.
We can either collect material already stored in your own archive boxes/sacks or we can deliver secure bins for you to fill ahead of collection.
We offer both On-site and Off-site shredding services.
We can facilitate any volume of shredding, and are happy to provide a one-off shredding service when you do not wish to set up a regular collection.
Our Range of Containers for On-site Shredding
We offer a range of secure containers to help you collect and protect your confidential data while on your premises.
Secure wheeled bins – 140 Litre or 240 Litre
Sectors We Regularly Undertake Shredding for:
- Public Sector
- Legal Services